Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Google form is not showing all the answers the mobile guys are answering once on card in trello

hcpcleveland August 15, 2023

All fields are required on the google form. submit works.. Then when I see the card on the trello boards a couple fields are not showing..

How can i fix this 

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2023

Hi @hcpcleveland 

How are you connecting Google Forms to Trello?

yes, the form creates the card onto my board! just a couple of the questions answers from the drop down are not showing up when i see the card on my board... those spots show up blank. 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 15, 2023

Understood but for the data to get to Google Forms, I am guessing you are using a program like Zapier??

I did not originally set this up, so I am unsure.  I have access to the google form to update, although I am unsure of the way it connected to my Trello board. 

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 16, 2023

It is likely that if the Google form has changed, the mapping is broken with the application that joins Google Forms to Trello

You can find out what app is doing that connection by going to your profile picture then settings:

Screenshot 2023-08-16 110104.png

Then scroll down to the part called Applications.  You are looking for Zapier or Make or similar.  

Screenshot 2023-08-16 111544.png

hcpcleveland August 16, 2023

Thank you, Ill do that.  I just do not want to mess up what is on all the mobile phones for connection.

hcpcleveland August 16, 2023

ok, Found it, states butler, now how do i fix it? I do not want to revoke it correct?  Is there a way just to reboot it?

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 18, 2023

Does it only say Butler?

Butler doesn't have the functionality to do such a thing..

Can you please share a screenshot of the Applications settings page you have, like the screenshot I put above?

hcpcleveland August 25, 2023

Screenshot 2023-08-25 120501.png

hcpcleveland August 25, 2023

We have a paid account.   I still do not have this issue resolved. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events