Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Calendars

David T Kalman October 1, 2021

Can I have the calendars from multiple boards show on 1 master calendar in Trello or Outlook?

3 answers

1 vote
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2021

Hi @David T Kalman 👋

Welcome to the Community! I’m with @Brittany Joiner this would be an awesome feature but isn’t possible at the moment. However, all hope is not lost, it may be worth requesting it as a feature to the Trello team!

To get this request to the right people I'd recommend reading Trello's guide on how to submit a feature request here >> https://help.trello.com/article/724-submitting-feature-requests-for-trello

Good luck in your quest! I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2021

@David T Kalman that would actually be a cool feature! I'm not sure that exists at the moment, but I think you can get kinda close by going to your workplace table and then filtering by due date.

image.png

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2021

Wouldn't it just be a matter of adding each calendar from each board to your calendar in Outlook? So this process outlined here but do it for each board. Seems to work for me for Gcal so can't see why it wouldn't work for Outlook.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events