Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving boards in within a workspace

Catherine Knight November 14, 2021

I predominantly use Trello on a chromebook.  I have two boards that I mostly use.  They are starred. However on my workspace view, I cannot make it so that starred boards are on top. Screenshot 2021-11-14 3.18.41 PM.png

trello faq says that I can move boards around by drag and drop, but attempting to do so results in a menu pop-up?  What am I doing wrong? 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2021

Hey @Catherine Knight - can I ask what app you're using to access Trello in your screenshot? Is that the Chromebook app? I'll be honest, I've never seen it before (I don't know a lot of people with Chromebooks!) so I can't find any information on this app. 

In terms of your request to see your Starred boards at the top of the workspace view, I don't believe this is possible, even on our web view. Our web view has the following ways to sort boards:

Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 3.22.05 pm.png

But on the web view, or our desktop apps (minus the Chromebook one), you can use the heading in the dropdown to see your Starred boards. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events