Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Members, Guests and Shared With

Wm_ Auckerman November 30, 2022

On some boards that my organization has set up (free account), I notice that the board users are classified as Members, Guests, or Shared With. I understand the first two, but what is "Shared With" status?

1 answer

0 votes
Felipe Marques Noll
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2022

Hi @Wm_ Auckerman  I hope you're doing well

At this moment Trello doesn't have a "Shared With" status. Trello has the following options for users on a Board:

• Admin: Board admins have a different set of permissions on a board and control all of the settings on a board. Only admins can close a board or change the board title, for instance.
  • Board Guest: A guest is a person who is a member of a board in your Trello Workspace but is not a member of the Workspace itself. This means a guest can be a board member or board admin for instance
  • Observer(Premium Feature): Observers are board members that are able to view a board and the cards within the board, download card attachments, comment and vote on cards (if that is enabled for the board), and export the board. Observers are not able to move or edit cards, upload card attachments, or tick the box on a checklist item, and observers can't change board settings.

However, I might misunderstand your question, in this case, I would like to take a closer look at it. Could you please create a ticket with us by accessing https://trello.com/contact and selecting the option "Using Trello"? Also, would you mind sharing a screenshot of where you notice the "Shared with" option on the ticket? It would be very helpful to investigate further if this is the case.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events