Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing venue/space bookings

Kirsty Ellem November 15, 2021

Hi I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to track activities against spaces. We currently use calendars to track a booking in a space and would love to be able to tie a booking card to that space booking with checklinsts and actions but I haven't seen this kind of calendar integration it seems more tied to individuals calendars. Any thoughts or methods?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 16, 2021

@Kirsty Ellem 

The parallel to a coach rental service would be the booking will be equivalent to a reservation for rental and the space will be the vehicle that needed to be turned over before the next start of rental. The period between the start of a rental and the return will be equivalent to the booking period. 

From a board design, I have one board that focused on rental ie the booking and another focused on collaboration ie work to get the vehicle ie space ready. I have a supporting board that creates the task and subtasks since there can be different services to be performed for a vehicle ie space before it is ready for the next booking. A 4th board shows the state of readiness vehicle ie space and it is used by the 3rd board to create work assignments. The trigger is from the first board upon each return of the vehicle or release of space from booking. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events