Main Project

tracibdesign February 21, 2020

I seem to have named a project the Hurley Project and then all my boards are falling under that. I want to rename it Traci B Design projects and then have the boards named Hurley Project, etc. How do I rename the main project or board? Here is a pic.Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 1.42.02 PM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 22, 2020

Hi @tracibdesign 

Welcome to the Community!

If you click on your avatar (top right) from any board currently under 'Hurley project' and click billing, then about half way down the page you'll find a link to the team billing page - if you click on that, there should be a button right near the top that says 'edit team profile' and that's where you can change your team name!

Hope this was helpful

Esme :)

0 votes
Ludo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 21, 2020

Hi

What you consider a project, is a team. Visibly, you have not permissions to modify this. Post your request to your trello admin.

https://help.trello.com/article/992-the-team-overview

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events