Lost access to my board when I connected to Atlassian account

Cassandra Conyers May 10, 2020

I have a personal board called Costa Rica Vacation that I created on desktop. I think I created it by using my Google account. I also access the board on the Trello app. Recently I tried to create a new board for professional use. Atlassian asked me create the board so I created new credentials. Now I cannot access my personal Costa Rica Vacation board. It is not on desktop. Still on the Trello app.

While I can receive comments, when I try to click on the URL, I get taken to Trello and a message says there are no boards with that name.

How can I get access to my board on desktop?

Thank You,

Cassandra

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 10, 2020

Hi, 

Can you contact us via trello.com/contact and also remove your info from this post? I don't want search engines to get your private email info.

It's likely that you have another account under a different email and the boards are in there.

0 votes
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2020

@Cassandra Conyers Hey, Cassandra! Just as a heads up, I removed the account info in this post, as it's best not to share that publicly.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events