Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ema Erovic June 27, 2021

HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

For the past few days I've tried everything that came to my mind, trying to fix this but without success.

So long story short, when I try logging into Trello on my lap top, the Log In button, (or any other at the landing page ex. sing in with google) doesn't work. It's grayed out all of the time.

I did my research, disabled all of the extensions, allowed all cookies, switched to incognito mode, tried Chrome and Firefox, downloaded the Trello desktop app, tried different computer... NOTHING WORKS. 

I can access my account through my phone without any problems. But since I'll use Trello a lot in the upcoming months, I simply don't find it user friendly nor easy to manage through phone app.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 27, 2021

Hi @Ema Erovic welcome to the Atlassian community.

It's good to hear you tried all the options. The only steps I see at the moment are:

• Reset your browsers and check. (as well incognito browsers)
  • Update all pending OS installations.
  • Finally, contact Trello support team with the error screen shots. ( this is because, you are able to access Trello on mobile)

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Ema Erovic June 27, 2021

Thank you for your answer @G subramanyam !

After doing the first two steps you've suggested and still without any success, I've decided to contact Trello support with the error screenshots.

Have a nice day!

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events