Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Card Automation

Anthony July 12, 2022

I have the following automation running:

convert all the items in checklist "Stages" into linked cards in list "Send to Drafting" using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink})" copying members, and link the cards together

The result is a hyperlinked card, but I need to connect together. Is there a way of doing this automatically?

trelloconnectcardquestion.png

1 answer

1 vote
Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2022

If you put "for each card linked in the attachments" before "link the cards together", it should link the created cards back to the original one.

Anthony July 24, 2022

I have done as requested and linked before converting items in checklist, but still have the same issue.

See example:

link the cards together, and convert all the items in checklist "Stages" into linked cards in list "Send to Drafting" using pattern "[{cardname}]({cardlink})" copying members

Do you have another suggestion?

Anthony July 25, 2022

Hello?

Anthony July 26, 2022

Please advise?

Anthony July 27, 2022

Hello?

Anthony October 20, 2022

This is still outstanding - can you please advise.

Jared
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2022

Can you try changing the rule so that there's a `for each card linked in attachments,` clause? It should look like this in the editor:

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 8.42.31 AM.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events