It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Link Trello list to list in another board ?

Each project has a "Pending Feedback" list. I want to link that list to a master list on the "General Project Management" board so I can see which consultants everyone's waiting on. How do I do that ?

Thanks,

JF

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger Community Leader Jun 29, 2019

@Jean-Frederic Monod 

There are a few ways to link cards to another board, but not whole lists as I am aware.

You may want to check out a few Power-Ups that do the job, like the Mirror Power-Up, the Unito Power-Up (as mentioned by @Iain Dooley) or the Butler Power-Up.

Thanks Katrin. I'm getting Butler now actually, but I still think that linking lists is a must. I sense the opportunity for another power up : )

*edit : I just added Butler. It doesn't look like rules span multiple boards. I can add a rule that will automatically copy a card to a different list in the same board, but not in a different board. I have a board for overall management, and then project specific boards. I want each project board feedback list to report back to an overall feedback list in the management board. I don't see any powerups that do that. 

Katrin Anger Community Leader Jul 02, 2019

@Jean-Frederic Monod 

Oh yes, you can copy cards across boards with Butler.

When you select the action, simply look out for this button, where you can choose from any board that you have on your account:

JFM.png

- Does that help?

(P.S. Next time you need a reply, pls. make sure you add my reference @... to the post :)

@Katrin Anger Thank you ! That does it ! Didin't see that icon.

Cheers !

JF

Like Katrin Anger likes this

Thanks Iain. I understand that there are many power ups allowing linking cards. I just don't get why linking whole lists isn't a thing. I want a list where if I drag and drop any card to it, it gets magically replicated to other lists without the team member having to think about it. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,616 views 15 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you