Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language problem (Win10 app)

Janne Damaskox August 11, 2022

- changed the language in profile settings

- logged out and back in

Neither worked out for me.

I read something about clearing browsing data but I assume that's only for the browser Trello?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2022

Hey @Janne Damaskox 

The Trello desktop app will use some settings from your default browser so clearing this may have an impact on the issue you're experiencing.

If you find you're still having issues after clearing your browsing data then feel free to let us know what's happening and we'll be happy to help!

Janne Damaskox August 16, 2022

Do I need to change my browser's language to english for Trello app to work in english?

Why is the app version so dependant of the browser?

Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 18, 2022

Hey @Janne Damaskox 

Trello's desktop app uses some settings from your default browser to allow it to perform best, you can try changing the language settings in your browser to see if that makes a difference.

If you're still having issues after that I'd recommend clearing the browsing data (cookies, history, etc.) from your browser and then try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if this makes any difference.

I'd also suggest reviewing the language settings on your device as these could have an impact on the language that's used in Trello.

Janne Damaskox August 18, 2022

Something happened.
The language was in English now when I opened the app.

It looks to me that the app took several days to update the settings before finally changing the language.
Interesting.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events