Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language Change

Libby Harris August 14, 2020

I have more than one group on different boards, but am an administrator on all. I need to change the language on only ONE of the boards to Spanish. I changed the language in the board to Spanish as I wished, but then I realized ALL my boards changed to Spanish. How can I change only one?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2020

@Libby Harris as far as I'm aware, there's no way to change language at the board level, you go to your settings back and change language for your account. The good news is that everyone on your team can do this for themselves, so if your issue is that you want one board to be in Spanish to suit Spanish speakers on that board, you don't actually need to make that change, they can just set their own language to Spanish.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 15, 2020

Hi @Libby Harris ,

Welcome to the community!

Basically you have to do it manually for each board.

For special support 'ask Trello support' HERE

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events