Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with free trial usage

Tabitha Anne 6DC September 21, 2020

I sent this into Trello support two days ago and still have not heard from anyone. This is eating into my free trial period and I have yet to get an answer. Can anyone help with the following issues??:

Hello, I just started a free trial with you. I began using Monday.com two weeks ago and even upgraded but am not finding it to meet our needs at all and find their pricing model to not be helpful for small businesses at all. So someone recommended Trello. I have a few questions.

1. would I be able to integrate my Monday lists and boards to Trello if we made the switch?

2. I can't seem to find how to make me the owner of this account.

3. I'd like to add a team member during this trial to have more than one of us trialing it to see if this is truly for us, but when I place their email address in the "add another account" area, it tells me that it isn't valid.

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2020

@Tabitha Anne 6DC 

1) If you can export data from Monday, then you can import it into Trello:

https://www.import2.com/apps/trello

2) There's no owner of an account, there's team admins, board admins and so on. So whoever is currently the admin of the team needs to make you an admin

3) If you ask your team member to sign up for Trello then you can add them by username to your team. Perhaps their email address is one of the newer top level domains and Trello is having trouble recognising it as a valid email address

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events