Issue Activity: actions over my account I did not execute

Deleted user April 1, 2021

Hello,

One of our professional shared Trello boards shows several activitys in my name I did not do. Also they are all executed at the same time ?

It is very strange and I want to understand how this can happen and if that already happened to anyone?

Is my account endangered? I think it must be a bug, but no one in my team did the activitys my account apparently executed.

SCREENSHOT TRELLO BUG.JPG

Thanks, 

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2021

It could be a chrome extension or a Power-Up or it could be a computer you are still logged in somewhere, or yes it could be your account is compromised.

If you click on your face in the top right of Trello and choose "Profile and Visibility" and then choose the "Settings tab", you will see a lot of info there that could help.

1. You will see all the Power-Ups and apps you have authenticated.

2. You will see all of your sessions (i.e. if you are still logged in from other computers).

If you think your account is compromised, change your password, add two factor authentication to it, and revoke all the sessions.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2021

One other thing - if you hover your mouse over a card and hit the period key  '.' - it will move a card to the next column.  Maybe you accidentally did that?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events