Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there no Arabic language?

Zoom7-7-7 March 31, 2023

The program is beautiful and faithful to many languages, but unfortunately there is no Arabic language? When do I use the Trello program in Arabic, as there are many Arabs who use it?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

Hi @Zoom7-7-7 

Yes, you are right Trello is currently available in more than 20 languages:

English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Polish, Hungarian, Ukrainian, Czech, Dutch, Italian, Turkish, Thai, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Vietnamese.

but not in Arabic (yet) and I guess this might be related to your case

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/I18N-3425

Zoom7-7-7 March 31, 2023

What should I do to ask someone to support the addition of the Arabic language?

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023

You can use above link vote / watch and comment on it and definitively it would be noticed!

Zoom7-7-7 March 31, 2023

How many votes does the program need to approve for the Arabic language?

Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 31, 2023

It is not the case that there is a specific number of votes when things would be implemented or not. It all depends but definitively more votes = bigger chance that it would be! I also voted on this ticket, so hoping that more people would do the same and soon you would be able to start using Trello in your native language :)

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events