Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any automation to remove user from workspace if checklist isn't completed and overdue?

Ab Shaw October 15, 2021

I want to onboard students to assign lectures + assignments and create a system of removing users from the workspace if they don't complete a checklist (assigned to them) within due time.

How can we automate this?

Again to simplify, I want to perform this automatically. 

if the assigned Checklist (with date) is not ticked by person and is overdue > remove that person from the workspace.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

@Ab Shaw 

Not at my desk to check but you can remove board member via api which means you have to use the http request to an endpoint to do it.

I am trying to imagine how you are going to know who to remove since there is no owner of a checklist but just the card. 

I cannot recall that there is a trigger of overdue items. 

Ab Shaw October 15, 2021

@milynnus

Thank you for being helpful. I am referring to only those checklists that are assigned to someone and only those users should be removed if they don't complete/hit/tick the checkbox on or before the deadline. 

I am offering value-based knowledge/skill training for free to some local deserving students and want them to complete the assignment checklist on time otherwise throw them out of training if they don't respect deadlines. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2021

@Ab Shaw 

Thanks for the additional info. As far as I know there is no due date triggers from items. 

Ab Shaw October 15, 2021

@milynnus 

Thank you for a quick reply.

Any other solution to identify at least who is behind the schedule and remove those through bulk action (which I don't know)? 

One thing I am thinking of show all overdue cards/checklists and apply any bulk action to achieve the goal? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 15, 2021

@Ab Shaw 

I have not used the Bulk Action power up. As a developer, bulk action is doable with code. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events