Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to set up notifications that will remind me of a card on specific date?

Deleted user November 1, 2018

I mean to create a card that will notify me from time to time (or at least once). Sometimes I forget to look on my boards so it would be nice if there were self-set-up notifications. For example, I create a card, set a «remind on day» and this will make either a browser notification or a phone one to pop up. If there's already a way to implement this, please let me know.

If my thought isn't clear enough, let me know (not a native speaker).

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2018

@[deleted] If you set the due date on a card you will get a notification 24 hours before it is due.

You can also sort the cards view by date, and might find what you need to look at in the new Home view if you have added due dates to cards you need to follow up on. 

Deleted user November 1, 2018

I just tested it and it didn't send me anything. The due date on card became yellow and that's it. I mean notifications that will pop up on my phone with name of the card or something like this. Like, for example, when someone mentions me on a board I am watching, I do get notification, but I want to create notification myself: create a card, set notification date and time, get the notification.

Thanks for reply :)

Edit: okay, so I read related discussions and just realized that I didn't watch boards that are personal. Thank you again, got no questions anymore.

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 1, 2018

@[deleted] You could also watch the card or add yourself to a card (rather than the whole board :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events