Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to pull a customized excel report showing information about completed cards?

aliggett August 30, 2021

At times, we like to pull reports to document all of the great work that has been accomplished.  Is anyone aware of a way to pull a customizable report?  There is an export feature, but the information it pulls doesn't align with what we need.

2 answers

1 vote
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 30, 2021

@aliggett 

Trello has added some standard reports under Automation. You can customise them or build from scratch. Try those. They are quite useful for new users. 

They are not in excel but you can email them to anyone in your team. 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 31, 2021

@aliggett 

Check out Trello’s dashcards. If I am not mistaken, it has option to download as csv. It is still in beta and I noticed not all CF were available for me to all to the analysis view. 

0 votes
Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 31, 2021

As mentioned there are options from Trello to see some basic reports, but probably not exacly what you want. There are also 3rd party options

• Blue Cat Reports for creating custom reports in Trello, includes email versions of those reports. You can easily create a report showing what has been accomplished. But if that is all you want this may be overkill
  • Export by Orah has better export options than Trello comes with by default and may suit your needs

Another low tech solution is to have a done list in Trello for each month (or whatever), then you can easily see what was completed each month in Trello :)

Hope that helps,

Robin

Founder: Blue Cat Reports for Trello and more :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events