Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to pin a card to the top of a column?

Jessica Ronzo September 3, 2021

I would love to pin a card to the top of a column. I have a mentions card at the top of my to-do list where I have set up a Bulter rule for when any team member tags me, Butler links their tag to my mentions so I do not miss it in notifications. Under that column are other items that I need to do but I would love to make sure that when I prioritize this specific card stays at the top (without using the due date feature that always turns red and I have to change it all the time). Any suggestions? 

2 answers

1 vote
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2021

Hi Jessica,

I do recommend going through the other Community posts @Vronik has linked. I have added your feedback to the feature request that has been raised about this - it's currently in the gathering feedback stage.

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we've also published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product

In the community posts @Vronik has linked, there is some suggestions of using Butler/Automation to make sure that the card is at the top of the list every time a card is added to a list. That might be something to consider in the mean time.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events