Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is there a way to get notifications when a new card is created?

We have our trello set up when someone uploads a new job from our website it creates a new card in trello. We would like it if select people will get notifications when a new job comes in and a new card is created. Is this possible?

1 answer

Hi @Lilianne Jin Can I ask what you are using to get cards created from your website? Sounds like you have a form feeding in to Trello?

We are working on a new forms power-up for Trello, one of the features is email notifications for new form submissions. You can request access to the beta here if you would like to take a look

https://app.bluecatforms.com/gtgMu2DG/beta-access

I am not sure if we will onboard anyone else into the beta at this point, but if you fill out that form I can be sure to let you know when we release the first version (hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks :) )

Robin

Founder: Blue Cat Reports for Trello and more :)

Hi Robin,

We use JotForm fields to populate and create the Trello cards via the integration.

We would love to see the beta version, I filled out the form you provided.

Thanks,

Lilianne

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,408 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you