Is there a way to export multiple boards into a single spreadsheet? Or with multiple tabs...

Amy Guyton April 1, 2021

...customized for specific info from our cards, i.e. "in progress" "in production" "complete" - instead of just getting the entire data dump? 

I have exported the info and created spreadsheet with tabs for each board - but it is just more info than we need. And our client wants an email of this report weekly. I have also played around with the trigger requests - but the code language is just confusing. HALP.

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2021

Hi Amy,

There isn't a way to export multiple boards into one spreadsheet in Trello, but perhaps you might be able to use Butler for some of your reporting: https://help.trello.com/article/1192-creating-reports-with-butler. This will give you the option to include certain information about each card via variables and automate the process for you so that you don't manually need to create a spreadsheet. The report can then be emailed to yourself or your boss at regular intervals.

Thanks,

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events