Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to display comments just under the description ?

cblinbeasyness August 23, 2019

At the moment, comments are displayed in the 'activity' section

For me, this section is overloaded with card moved from a list to another, member added/deleted/ ... and so the comments become unreadable

What I'd like is to show comments under the description, like a discussion stuff (so in the chronological order)

Is that possible ?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2019

There is a button on the card () to show/hide details. If you turn off details you only see the comments.

image.png

cblinbeasyness August 27, 2019

thanks, I never noticed this button before and it is clearly very usefull for my case !

the only thing is that the activity is "far" from descriptio and this is not chronological order but that will do for my needs

0 votes
PSi February 29, 2024

What I really miss is an option to show only owners/admins comments on Activity list. I'm on a course with 35 members. We have multiple tasks that need to be marked as completed. I'm hardly interested in my fellow members ticking the tasks completed. Why I cannot limit the Activity view only to contain admin's activity? The activity list is useless for checking what the admins have added or moved, i.e. what is important to me in successfully finishing the course. Comments by fellow students is of no interest, but it appears I can either see everything or just the comments, not the beef.

0 votes
A.C. Ivory August 23, 2019

@cblinbeasyness Natively in Trello there isn't a way to do that. All the comments show up under the Activity.

Someone might have built a Trello Chrome Extension for that though. There are a ton of extension there. This one might provide you with what you need (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-focus/gcpkllepbfkhkljdbeindfecjpelgefo) It displays the most recent comment on a card on the front of the card...

cblinbeasyness August 27, 2019

thanks for the answer, I'll take a look at the extensions to see if one of them can fit my need

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events