Is there a way to create a hyperlink in a checklist entry that will work in the Trello iOS app?

I have two boards. Some of the cards on board A contain a checklist. The entries in those checklists contain the Trello link (URL) to a card in board B. The checklist look and act like a "Trello-ified" link in the web interface and in the Trello Android app, and act as a hyperlink in both interfaces. In the Trello iOS app, the checklist entries merely appear as a text URL, not a hyperlink nor a "Trello-ified" link. Is there any way to get those links to look and act like links in the Trello iOS app?

1 answer

1 votes
Matthew N Community Champion Jun 05, 2017

Hey Steve- looks like this is a known issue on the iOS app board from a Trello https://trello.com/b/5tj4qAvo/trello-ios-app

Hey Matthew - thanks for the reply and link!  I'm a Trello newbie and hadn't discovered that board yet.

I have the same issue, is this being worked on?

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published Feb 02, 2018 in Trello

Atlassian User Groups: Trello edition

You’re invited to our first ever Trello User Groups   Good news for current and aspiring Trello enthusiasts! We’re launching Trello User Groups so that you can network, share ideas, solve ...

1,184 views 8 10
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot