Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change a color of a list column?

Steven Bae June 29, 2020

Hi, with all the list column, its difficult to find a particular list. 

Is there a way to change a color of a list? I see there is a way to change the color of the card but I'd like the entire list in a color. 

Thanks. 

Steve 

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2020

Hi @Steven Bae 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're using Chrome to view your Trello boards, I would recommend Pro For Trello because it allows you to change the colour or any & all of the lists you have (and a LOT more than just that!).

It should give you these options when you click the 3 dots at the top of each list:

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 10.09.39.png 

Hope that's helpful!

Esme :)

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2020

If you decide to use it, I would recommend you use this website to get the correct colour names (the list colours won't work unless you have exactly the right ones!)

Like Dalal AlSharif likes this
Steven Bae July 2, 2020

Oh man, this feature rocks! I told the entire office. Thank you!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2020

No worries! Just keep in mind that it'll look awesome on Chrome, but the colours won't be in the native apps (macOS, iOS or any of the others) or other browsers, it'll only work on Chrome!

If I answered your question fully and you have 2 minutes spare, would you mind accepting my answer, so that others who search for the same thing know that my answer works? 

Esme :)

Like Dalal AlSharif likes this
Steven Bae July 2, 2020

You bet!

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

@Steven Bae In the scenario about I would create a card with name '---' and create a cover color for it. This will sit at the top of the list.

Steven Bae June 29, 2020

That will work. I was hoping for the entire column. Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events