It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way to change a color of a list column?

Hi, with all the list column, its difficult to find a particular list. 

Is there a way to change a color of a list? I see there is a way to change the color of the card but I'd like the entire list in a color. 

Thanks. 

Steve 

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

@Steven Bae In the scenario about I would create a card with name '---' and create a cover color for it. This will sit at the top of the list.

That will work. I was hoping for the entire column. Thank you!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jul 02, 2020

Hi @Steven Bae 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're using Chrome to view your Trello boards, I would recommend Pro For Trello because it allows you to change the colour or any & all of the lists you have (and a LOT more than just that!).

It should give you these options when you click the 3 dots at the top of each list:

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 10.09.39.png 

Hope that's helpful!

Esme :)

Esme Crutchley Community Leader Jul 02, 2020

If you decide to use it, I would recommend you use this website to get the correct colour names (the list colours won't work unless you have exactly the right ones!)

Oh man, this feature rocks! I told the entire office. Thank you!

No worries! Just keep in mind that it'll look awesome on Chrome, but the colours won't be in the native apps (macOS, iOS or any of the others) or other browsers, it'll only work on Chrome!

If I answered your question fully and you have 2 minutes spare, would you mind accepting my answer, so that others who search for the same thing know that my answer works? 

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

918 views 7 3
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you