Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to actually report bugs for basic Trello functions?

David Hall July 20, 2020

I am using Trello for the basic functionality (not many of the special bells and whistles) but in the last week or so, the Add Card functionality at the bottom of the board has stopped working.  Additionally I am now having cards I manually moved from one column to another not being retained and reverting back to the original column.

I am trying to find a way to report these issues and everything points me back here.  Any thoughts?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Hall July 20, 2020

Thanks for the responses.  Selecting an option of "Using Trello" (which seemed the most appropriate option) is what triggered a response linking me back to this page.  I will just reference the need as "Something else".

1 vote
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2020

Go to https://trello.com/contact#/
Click "Ask Trello Support"
Type the bug summary or title and hit "Ask Question"
It will suggest 3 help pages you might be interested in ignore them
Scroll allll the way to the bottom to find "Contact Support"
Now you will be on the actual support page.
Selecting an option in the drop-down, and the place to type up your bug report will appear!
I think the first line from step3 will appear already typed.

Took me some annoying false starts to find it, including have to retype the entire bug report multiple times because you don't realize that when they said Ask Trello Support, they were being literal and were expecting a short question.

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 20, 2020

Hi @David Hall 

If you go to https://trello.com/contact#/ then click on the bottom button "Ask Trello Support" there should be a dropdown to report a bug!

Hopefully, that should help!

Esme :)

I have BC, so I can't actually see that anymore, but last time I checked it was working!

David Hall July 20, 2020

I did try that and the only option it provided once I identified it was for Trello was a link back to this page.  : s

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events