Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limit to shared buttons using Butler?

Deleted user June 3, 2019

So I've made 12 different buttons using Butler so that my marketing team can submit Trello cards and have ready-to-use templates for project requests (You need a blog post? Boom, here's your template. Need a white paper? Boom, different template. etc.)

For my first 10 buttons, it was easy to share them with the team who is using the project request Trello board.

But after making buttons #11 and #12, when I click the "Shared" button, a little pop-up says "Error saving". It'll do this after I reload the page, restart, etc. Nothing changes that "Error saving" pop-up except....

If I uncheck "Shared" for another button (say button #3 or whatever), then all of a sudden, I can share button #11 and then I'm blocked from saving #3 again. 

So is there a limit to how many buttons I can share with my team? I couldn't find this posted/documented anywhere. If that's the case, that really sucks. (But hey, better to know the truth.)

I'm a paying customer who could probabaly create 20-30 buttons given enough time...

1 answer

0 votes
Teddy
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 10, 2019

Hey Bryce,

If you don't mind, can you please reach out to our support team directly at https://trello.com/contact ? We'd be glad to look into this further with you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events