Is there a calendar in which I can view all of my tasks?

Jessica Ancaya May 17, 2021

I have noticed that each power-up will allow me to view a calendar for each specific calender? Is there a calendar in which I can view all of my tasks? Or how would I sync all of these calendars together in one?

thanks!

Jessica

3 answers

1 vote
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 18, 2021

No native way to view multiple boards in a master calendar currently. A couple alternatives using 3rd parties:

1. Create master board using Unito to consolidate many boards into one, and then use Trello's native calendar view in the master board.

2. Use the Cronofy or Planyway power up. They have options to view one board in a calendar view, or many.

1 vote
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

@Jessica Ancaya there's a timeline view in Trello Business Class that might do what you need:

https://help.trello.com/article/1246-timeline-view

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2021

Hi @Jessica Ancaya ,

Calendar Power Up it is giving you an iCal per board. As far as you linked all of them with your Calendar ( Google Calendar for example ) you will have all in the same place.

Cronofy Power-Up could also work for that since it let you choose only for the tasks assigned to you. Last time I use it was free for one board and then you have to pay for using it in more.

Hope it helps

Cheers

Toni

Jessica Ancaya May 17, 2021

Hi Toni

Thanks for quick response. What is the best way to sync to my calendar?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events