Is there a button I can create to jump from a card to a list?

Bobbie Halminiak February 10, 2022

I have a Table of Contents that is the first List across my board.  Under that, I have many cards, one for each List I have across the board.  I want to be able to go down the list of cards under Table of Contents, open up the card and then have an option to jump over to the List that it correlates with.  Is this possible?  Hope this makes sense.  Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2022

@Bobbie Halminiak 

I may have a design that can help. Please send me you contact via my profile page. I have a private video illustrating the idea. 

Bobbie Halminiak February 16, 2022

Thank you for helping me create exactly what I was looking for!  You did this quickly and explained everything in detail so I understood how it was created and how it functions.  Highly recommend your services to anyone needing extra help with the 1000's of Trello functions.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2022

I don’t know of any way to make a link to a list (which is what we would need to do this). Would be a nest feature though (and the smart card for that link would do what you want)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events