cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is premium required or not?

Audrey paterson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2022

I have various boards with Trello on 3 of my boards I have shared this with a friend for her to view and occasionally make alterations, do I require premium or ?

I was on premium this went to the free account yesterday, we have noticed all the contact details are no longer showing, this is the main part I use Trello for.

What trello subscription is required?

If I subscribe will the alterations that I made to the boards be shown again, the last payment to trello was £24.00 i feel this is pretty expensive for something we can run free on google sheets?

Thank you, 

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2022

Hi @Audrey paterson, welcome to the Community!

None of us can tell you whether or not Premium is the right option for you or not, you can definitely use the free version of Trello for as long as you'd like.

It does sound like you were using the Custom Fields feature though to populate your Contact Details - is this correct? This feature is available in our Standard subscription and above and if you upgrade to Standard or Premium, your Custom Fields will return. You can compare our subscriptions at https://trello.com/pricing

Please note that subscriptions in Trello are applied to workspaces, not accounts. Because of that, you have to pay for every workspace member and multi-board guest in the workspace you upgrade, which will increase the price of a subscription for you. If you upgrade again, you may want to consider removing some billable users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events