Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possilbe, to create a button on the board (not card) that only opens a website? (Hyperlink)

Sarah König August 30, 2022

All members should see the "button" or Power-Up with the hyperlinkAnmerkung 2022-08-30 145523.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 30, 2022

@Sarah König welcome to the community! I don't know of a way to do this with Trello, but you could like use something like PixieBrix to do this!

I just made an extension that you can activate that does this: 

https://app.pixiebrix.com/activate?id=@brittany-joiner/trello-board-button-link

And here's a Loom walkthrough of how it works! Let me know if it helps! https://www.loom.com/share/437067c6079844f7abad64ef95949ac0

Sarah König September 1, 2022

Thank you - but that does not help me. Because our clients should see the hyperlink too. And the extension is only visible to me and not to them. 

Sarah König September 15, 2022

Do you have a solution, where they hyperlink is visible to all the members of the board?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 15, 2022

@Sarah König if everyone on your team add the pixebrix chrome extension, then they can activate it!

You could also just have the first card on the first list in the board be a link!

Sarah König September 15, 2022

We are just too many - yeah, that was an idea already too, but a button or powerup would just be more elegant. And we could not use the app and just a hyperlink in the favorite bar - therefore we dont need pixebrix. Thank you very much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events