Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Is it possible to synchronize all trello tasks with Outlook 365 in a twoway synchronisation?

We use trello as kind of a event tool with the calendarfunction. We'd really like to synchronize the trello tasks with the Outlook 365 calendar. But not only to display the tasks, but also to customize them in the Outlook calendar and also that the entries we make in the Outlook calendar are transferred to Trello as tasks afterwards.

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Fabienne,

does Cronofy solve your problem?

https://trello.com/power-ups/5a1d81359fcdfd9011c0a698

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your input. I believed the same at first and have already tested out Coronfy. But as I saw it, this is only a Cronofy integration and Cornofy itself costs over 1000 dollars per month. Just integrating the powerup didn't do anything in my testing in Trello unfortunately - I think for that we would need to subscribe to Cronofy itself. But maybe I'm wrong about that....? Do you know more about Coronfy?

Lisa Grau Community Leader Aug 06, 2021

I believe you need to activate your user and get a license for it, what makes it quite expensive for only one single person. :/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,352 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you