Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitation to Board question

Camila França April 8, 2021

Hi there, I have a Trello personal account and my own boards, but I have been invited on a shared board with my work email address.

When I press "Join the Work Space" it takes me to members - showing my business partner as admin but mine shows "virtual" and I have a long number after my name. 
Also when I go to the Boards Space (this is not on my personal boards' space), it shows the boards are private. 

My business partner says I haven't confirmed my email, but I have never received a confirmation email either. 

Can you help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

Hi @Camila França welcome to the Trello Atlassian community forum.

On your personal Trello board, you can choose to make it "private" or "public". But in the case of invite, you need to click on the invite link and login with the credentials (work credentials in your case). If you haven't received the "invite email", ask the person to share just the "invite link" and login. As you are accessing the closed group, you might be seeing the number as set by your admin in the DB.

This happened to me in one of earlier projects, but not sure if the same works out for you.

Camila França April 8, 2021

@G subramanyam  It worked! I added the new account with my work credentials - and it's all fine now. Thank you so much!👍🏼

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events