Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integromat automated comment on a card is not triggering a notification

shrinkit September 22, 2019

I wonder if someone might be able to help.

I am experimenting with a Zapier like tool called Integromat. It has an integration for Trello which is pretty nice. When I receive an email from the Search Console team, it is picked up by Integromat. An existing card is modified with the new information and a comment is added addressed to me. 

This card comment should trigger Trello notification bell, but it does not. I want this notification to happen because this is how I know some new work is needed for the customer board. 

I wonder if this is a result of an integration adding the account rather than another user. I am a paid Trello account holder if that matters. 

Thanks! 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
shrinkit September 23, 2019

I think I've sorted out what is happening but I have a follow up is there a setting for this. Integromat uses my own login to register the comment step. Since I am @ myself, the alert is not triggered in Trello. 

Can this be changed? Is there a setting which I can enable which allows comments I make to myself to activate notifications?

I've added an outside task list, Google Tasks to accept the notification. It pains me to do this since the whole idea is to automate task creation in Trello. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events