Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intégration de slack sur le tableau

Annabelle HUC April 23, 2023

Bonjour à tous, j'aimerai avoir directement sur chaque tableau de mon espace de travail, un slack ou une messagerie instantanée où je peux discuter avec le collaborateur. J'aimerai que cette messagerie puisse être intégrée directement sur la page du tableau (comme un nouvelle carte permanente  )

Pouvez vous me dire comment faire ,?

En vous remerciant par avance

Annabelle

-----------------------------------

Hello everyone, I would like to have directly on each board in my workspace, a slack or an instant messenger where I can chat with the collaborator. I would like this messaging to be able to be embedded directly on the board page (like a new permanent card)

are you going to tell me how to do it?

Thanking you in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2023

Hi Annabelle,

Thanks for reaching out!

Right now, it's not possible to chat with other board members or collaborators within Trello.

You can see if there are any third-party Power-Ups that offer that functionality: https://trello.com/power-ups/search?q=chat.

Note: the Power-Ups that integrate with third-party services are only connectors between those services, and in order to take advantage of these connectors, you'll need to have an account for the other service as well.

Because many of these services are provided by separate companies, outside of Trello, any costs associated with their products are also separate.

Please let us know if this raises any additional questions, or if you have any other concerns, and we’ll be glad to help!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

Annabelle HUC April 25, 2023

Thank you Laura

However, I would like to discuss inside the board with my own collaborators via SLACK or PETIT CHAT or another application but that does not seem to work, what should I do?
THANKS
Good day

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events