Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-Card Layout Changes?

Gary Smith August 7, 2020

I have a real need to make the Custom Fields appear ABOVE the default description field In-Card.  Its there any way possible to do that?  As it stands, this is vital info I need and if there is a long description you have to scroll WAY down to get to the info that I can barely get people to read, never mind search thru the card for it.   IS this even possible?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 9, 2020

@Gary Smith do you have the fields showing on the front of the cards? If so people will see the info in custom fields prior to opening the card with the long description.

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 8, 2020

I saw this Chrome extension the other day, never tried it, but it might be what you're looking for? Trello Custom Fields First It's a client-side solution though, which means getting all your team members to install the extension is an extra hurdle.

I've been muddling about in Stylebot, another Chrome extension, to more powerfully customize the css directly. Its an extra hurdle of not only getting everyone to install the extension but also import your exported Style, but the greater hurdle is probably just making heads or tails of the css itself if you've got no head for programming.

Haven't seen a server-side (Trello Powerup) solution for this yet though :/

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2020

Hi @Gary Smith 

Welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, the layout on the back of the card can't be changed. 

Sorry I don't have better news / a workaround, but as far as I'm aware, there isn't even a Chome extension that will allow you to move sections of the back of the card around.

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events