cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Choices on Cards

Diane Dean-Epps January 5, 2021

Hello Trello Community,

I have a "double question.

1. When using templates there are often images attached that may be utilized for the cover on the cards, but I don't want to use them for that particular card. How can I save these images to my choices, so that I may use them at a later time?

2. Where do I find images that aren't photographs, but rather in the style I've attached?Reasoning_by_Ranganath.png 

1 answer

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Diane Dean-Epps ,

Welcome to the community! We are glad you are here! Wish you a very happy new year!

1. When using templates there are often images attached that may be utilized for the cover on the cards, but I don't want to use them for that particular card. How can I save these images to my choices, so that I may use them at a later time?

Check out this article https://blog.trello.com/card-covers-and-colors

2. Where do I find images that aren't photographs, but rather in the style I've attached?

You can attach any files to a card! check out this documentation https://help.trello.com/article/769-adding-attachments-to-cards

If you need any further help comment below!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Diane Dean-Epps January 5, 2021

Hello! I very much appreciate your response, along with the links, but I still don't see an answer to how I 1) Find/search for the style of image I attached to my original message; and 2) How do I save an image that's already an attachment in a template, e.g., this isn't my image, but rather one provided by Trello.

Thank you!

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 5, 2021

Hi @Diane Dean-Epps ,

1. When you change the cover image you get the option to search, so search for illustration or find the image from different websites or google images!

2. Just click on the image after that you will get a link at the bottom of the screen open in a new tab, just click that and it will download automatically and if it doesn't start downloading and shows the image in the new tab then right-click on the image and click save as!

Regards,

Soumyadeep (SaM)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events