Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idia- work without Internet

Сергей Губко March 6, 2019

Hey, guys. You created a really cool platform. Although I am Russian, we always something-not enough. Our mentality is like this. In short, guys. Everything works great. But it would be even cooler if you added the ability to add notes to the platform when there is no Internet. I see this case. I take the subway or walk down the street. I suddenly devotes cool idea I need to record. I want to put a new card in your program. I do not have the Internet, so the information on the computer will not be updated. If you modify it will be like this: I'm going devotes me the idea. I bring it through the mobile application of the Internet I do not. I come to a zone where there is an intrenet. And everything I wrote in the application is transferred automatically when you connect to the network or on request. If I will modify everything in their company will tell cocoa you cool platform. And we employ at least 50,000 people. This my mail gubko0207@gmail.com to answer. If that write.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2019

Hi @Сергей Губко this option is already available for Trello. When I am on a flight in airplane mode I always take the time to add new cards and updates, and when I am back on the ground and using data or wifi, my updates will sync to the board. It is an excellent feature, I do my best thinking on a quiet plane.

thanks,

Jodi

Сергей Губко March 6, 2019

Test complete. Its work)))

Try-la-la)))

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2019

I am glad it worked for you.

Have a great day,

Jodi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events