Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IOS version (free)

George Georgiadis February 7, 2019

Hi! I am using an iPhone 5 which is running iOS Version 10.3.3 and it is not updating it. When I try to get the trello app through the App Store it says that I need iOS version 11.0.0 to download it. How can I download the Trello App?
Thank you in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

Hello @George Georgiadis,

You won´t probably be able to download the app, unless you update your iOS. But I am not sure that you can do that for iPhone 5. 

Best regards,

Jakub 

Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2019

I just checked and you can update to iOS 11 only iPhone 5s or higher. 

Thank you very much. I have an iPhone 5 not 5s. Any idea how to update to version 11.0.0 (I've already tried the "Settings->General->Software Update" way and I get an "iOS 10.3.3 Your Software is up to date" message

Jakub Hanak
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 7, 2019

It is not possible to update your iPhone 5 to iOS 11, because it is not supported. 

OK thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events