cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help!

Caroline Gomez July 19, 2021

i need help i cant login to my account!
All my work is here, or the email is: gomezcaroline@outlook.com.br
the problem is that this email was deleted and i forgot to switch to a new email agr i can't log into my board! I need help fast.

1 answer

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2021

Hi @Caroline Gomez welcome to the Atlassian community.

Sorry to hear about your current situation. There are few unanswered questions from your query.

1) The email address you refereed to as deleted: Is it corporate or personal ID?

2) If corporate ID that is deleted, then you must have left the organization and you can't pick up corporate data for your personal use.

2.a) If that is your personal email address that got deleted, then please check Trello in your mobile. If  it still exists, then you may copy/ transfer the board to another secured place. Alternatively, please reach out to Trello support care if they have specific steps / documentation.

The e-mail was personal, I didn't access trello by mobile, only by computer. the email was actually deleted there is no way to recover because I got in contact with microsoft and that's what they reported to me. I really needed this to be resolved until today because all my work is there. and I can't access anymore

The trello team even answered me. i tried contacting on instagram and by email several times and with no response. support needs to improve

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2021

We do offer one business day support for Business Class customers.

In your situation though I don’t think there is anything out policies would allow us to do to help you. The only info we have to verify you are your email and password. If you forget your password we can send you an email. If you lose access to both, we can’t do much. Otherwise it would be trivial for someone to take over another person’s account - ultimately the only way we CAN verify you if via your email and password. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events