Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I keep getting an error when I try to move items between cards

Louise Kellett May 13, 2020

The error says "Change not saved:failed to sync with the Trello server. Reload page".

I have no problem doing other things, but it won't let me move things between cards.

I am new to using Trello and this is my first Board so wondering if it's to do with my account set up.

Would appreciate if anyone has any suggestions I could try please.

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

@Louise Kellett do you mean moving cards between lists? There's no way to move things between cards ... perhaps it's a temporary connection problem as @Bibek Behera suggests, but you might like to try doing it from another device like your mobile, and/or logging in through an incognito window to see if the problem persists, and perhaps also trying from a different internet connection like by hotspotting from your computer to your mobile.

Thanks - I'm fine on my own personal laptop so thinking it is to do with my work portal.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bibek Behera
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

HI @Louise Kellett ,

You might be loosing the connection temporarily with the server, or using multiple device for accessing the same board. You can contact the support if the behavior continues form other networks too.

-Bibek 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events