Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot remove guest

Scott April 9, 2024

I'm trying to get to 10 but it shows I have 1 guest.  I am unable to remove this guest.

Any suggestions?

TIA

Scott

Trello1.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

@Scott Can you share more about what you're seeing when you try to remove the guest?

Scott April 9, 2024

Hi @Caity it just shows what the image has.  no option to remove a Guest since I don't see one listed.

Scott

Caity
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2024

@Scott From your screenshot, it looks like the page is cut off and not loading fully for some reason. If refreshing isn't fixing it, you can also open each of your boards and look at the list of board members to see who is listed as a Workspace guest. The guest can be removed directly from the board.

Scott April 17, 2024

@Caity  So now it looks like my Guest is gone and I'm back to 10.  Yet I'm still getting the warning that my Workspace has 11 collaborators.  Is there a way to show pending invitations in case that's the cause?

trello3.jpg

Thanks again

Scott

Caity
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2024

@Scott We think we've caught the issue here. Would you please refresh and let me know if it's all good now?

Scott April 18, 2024

Trello4.jpg

Looks better now!  Thanks.

After May 20, this won't become view-only now that I'm at 10 collaborators, will it?

Thanking you @Caity 

Scott

Caity
Atlassian Team
April 18, 2024

That's right, you'll be able to continue using your boards normally!

Scott April 18, 2024

very good @Caity 

you've been a great help, thank you again.

regards

scott

Like Caity likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events