Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

I cancelled the registration but they still charged me

I used dashio for 2 just two days and sent an email cancelling by tool, but they still charged the amount on my card. I want to know how to proceed with this error, since I used within the days considered free.

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes

Hi @Yasmine Matta ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

You should raise a ticket to Atlassian at the following URL https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ related to Sales Support!

They should be able to support you on that. Here, we are just on a community.

Fabio

Keli Atlassian Team Apr 04, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_! I wanted to make one quick correction here -- Dashio is a third-party company and payments made to Dashio are collected and processed by their company, which is separate from Atlassian. I'm afraid Atlassian's sales support team can't refund that charge directly because the payment wasn't made for our services. :( 

@Yasmine Matta, although we can't provide a refund directly, I've gone ahead and reached out to our internal team to see if there are other ways to contact the Dashio developer for a refund. Can you create a ticket with our Trello support team (instead of sales) at http://www.trello.com/contact and link to this community thread? Mention my name (Keli from Trello Support) in the ticket and we'll chat more there!

Like Alex Waite likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,313 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you