Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cancelled the registration but they still charged me

Yasmine Matta April 4, 2022

I used dashio for 2 just two days and sent an email cancelling by tool, but they still charged the amount on my card. I want to know how to proceed with this error, since I used within the days considered free.

Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Yasmine Matta ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

You should raise a ticket to Atlassian at the following URL https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ related to Sales Support!

They should be able to support you on that. Here, we are just on a community.

Fabio

Keli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 4, 2022

Hi @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_! I wanted to make one quick correction here -- Dashio is a third-party company and payments made to Dashio are collected and processed by their company, which is separate from Atlassian. I'm afraid Atlassian's sales support team can't refund that charge directly because the payment wasn't made for our services. :( 

@Yasmine Matta, although we can't provide a refund directly, I've gone ahead and reached out to our internal team to see if there are other ways to contact the Dashio developer for a refund. Can you create a ticket with our Trello support team (instead of sales) at http://www.trello.com/contact and link to this community thread? Mention my name (Keli from Trello Support) in the ticket and we'll chat more there!

Like Alex Waite likes this
Yasmine Matta March 17, 2023

Unfortunately the charge was made again on my card even after a year
How can we solve this?
I have already asked the bank to cancel it again, but I don't want this type of charge anymore.

I have once again sent a complaint/question to you. I don't want this to happen again. You need to resolve it.

How to proceed with cancellation requested but not... (atlassian.com)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events