Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't log in.

Even Jiang July 10, 2022

I can't log in with my account ID. (Company e-mail address)

The error message is: Your account has been updated. Please check your email to continue using Trello.

And I can't receive the e-mail.

Please help solve it?

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2022

Hi @Even Jiang , welcome to the Atlassian community!

If your Company has claimed the e-mail domain, then your account might now be managed by your company. Are you using any other Atlassian products like Jira or Confluence?

You may have SSO enabled now, meaning that you have to use your company's credentials to log in.

Even Jiang July 10, 2022

Thank you. I'm not using Jira or Confluence. I only use trello.

Would you please tell me how to use my company's credentials to log in? 

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 10, 2022

You need to verify this first with your company. It can also have a different cause. Are you able to reset your Trello password somehow?

Even Jiang July 10, 2022

Sorry I don't know who's the focal in my company(IBM Japan). Would you please tell me how to reset my password. I used to log in with SSO, than the page will move to my company't internal login page and I only needed to input IBM w3 ID and password...

Even Jiang July 10, 2022

Hello, my problem has been solved. Thank you for your suport!

Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 10, 2022

Glad to hear it got solved. Do you have an idea what the issue was?

Even Jiang July 10, 2022

the email was blocked... I found it in the junk mailbox..

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events