Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change due date and time to tasks properly

Yaroslav Rotar August 30, 2018

I can't change the due date and time to tasks. It looks like it stuck on some 3:00am and that's all. I've tried changed it manually or with the help of Planyway Calendar power-up. But unfortunately for some reasons some of our tasks still stand as frozen. Sometimes I can change a day, for example for Sunday but suddenly it goes to Saturday and then stuck there. Some of them even lost few labels with a priority mark((

So I ask for any help :)

I think these errors occur because of BigPicture power-up that we tried to install, but it was to slow, so we decided to unplug it.

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2018

Hi Yaroslav,

Are you trying to change the due date using Planyway? Or are you changing the due date using the card back on Trello?

If the former, Planyway's Support will be able to lend a hand and find out what's going on: https://planyway.com/help/

If you're changing via the card back, though, something might be going on in your browser that's blocking the change from happening properly, and we'll be glad to take a closer look if you can reach out directly at https://trello.com/contact.

Yaroslav Rotar September 3, 2018

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your answer.

I guess I didn't properly explain my issue.

I' ve changed the due dates with the help of power-up with the name BigPicture. And this app rewrote due dates and time with the bug. Some of my cards stuck on the dates and time (like Saturday 3:00am) and I couldn't change it even manually.

I've already contacted the BigPicture support and I hope they will help me. But I think it wouldn't be quick because we are for now freemium users.

If you or your friends had this type of issue - It would be very useful for me to know how they fixed it without external help.

But anyway - thank you for the answer :)

DROID- i_d_ May 1, 2020

Hi

I'm having the same problem using Big Picture. 

Something got terribly wrong with it. 

Changed some of my cards dates aslo. 

Still trying to solve it. One date is stuck 

Jo Jackson June 9, 2020

I have the same problem!  Any due dates set in the past get changed to today's date.  This will stop me using Trello!

Dylan Mills March 4, 2021

2021, installed BigPicture, same problem, uninstalled it, still not fixed.

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 8, 2021

Hi @Yaroslav Rotar

Indeed it's probably BigPicture for Trello that caused the due date issue.

To fix it, you must enter your profile > settings > BigPicture in Applications > click Revoke.

Like Garde Soléa likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events