How (using the automation) do I move all cards from one list to another?

ES January 23, 2022

For example there is a to do and a done list, all cards are in the done list so once there are none in the to do list, I want to move all cards from the done list to the to do list all using the automation.

2 answers

1 vote
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 23, 2022

Do you need to move the cards? (For example to trigger some kind of automation in the "To Do" list? If not, and the idea is just to reset the board, I'd create a board button, which lets you rename and move lists, like:

• rename list "To Do" to "Temp", rename list "Done" to "To Do", rename list "Temp" to "Done", and move list "Done" to the bottom position

That way, even though it's not fully automatic, it's only a single click to reset your whole board. Renaming a list is also much faster than moving a lot of cards between lists.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2022

Hi @Eldon Shabani 

Look at this post, maybe can help you

https://help.trello.com/article/1198-an-intro-to-butler

Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events