How to work together on board rules / how to share rules?

Charly Saß September 8, 2021

Hello everybody.

We just startet to work with trello and i write some rules for the board.

If the other members of the board or also the board owner open the rules menue, they can't see the rules. 

Is there an solution to work on it together or to share the rules with other members?

thanks for your time :)

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2021

@Charly Saß 

There is no collaborative development of the commands but you can share the final product with the workspace certain types of command eg card and the user can decide whether to enable it for the board. Check out the checkboxes for each type of commands. 
There is also an option to add rules to another board. 

ok, thank you.

0 votes
marin September 8, 2021

Hi @Charly Saß , we at https://camplight.net/ use Trello exclusively for all our projects and what we do is have an "Info" column, which is the first one on every board. There we have cards describing the board rules or any valuable information we think the board and project needs. Hope that helps. 

marin September 8, 2021

After writing this, I realized that you might be referring to Buttler rules, not Project (Board) rules? Is that the case? 

yes correct, the buttler rules is what i mean :) It's my false, sorry.

Like marin likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events