Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view team tasks across all boards?

Daniel Cerezo July 17, 2019

I would like to know if it's possible, as an admin, to view all of my team's cards across all boards in one place. 

Or view all cards for each board in one place and also see who has been assigned to them.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 18, 2019

@Daniel Cerezo 

Trello doesn't offer such reporting feature by default, but you could use a 3rd party tool like Bridge24. It's not free, though, but offers a few fine analysis and reporting features.

Daniel Cerezo July 18, 2019

Thank you for that! I will take a look at Bridge24

0 votes
Sami Linnanvuo {Screenful}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 23, 2019

@Daniel Cerezo Screenful Dashboard for Trello can provide you high level view across multiple boards. Here's an example dashboard showing overview across five Trello boards:

Screenshot 2019-07-23 at 13.03.12.png

The columns on the right are configurable so you can choose what information is shown for each board. Clicking the numbers shows a list of individual cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events