Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show start time of checklist?

Paul Griffin September 6, 2021

Hello, I'd like to add a start time to my checklist items. I can add a due date but this only populates a 1hr slot at the end of the day to the calendar, whereas I need to be able to allocate start and finish time without having to create a new card. Am I missing something?

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2021

@Paul Griffin 

With advanced checklist, you can assign a due date to an item. There is currently no placeholder for start/end time. You can convert checklist item to a card where you can instead the start and due date. 

Paul Griffin September 8, 2021

Thanks for your reply - that doesn't really work for us. the checklist function is a part of one card and would require multiple duplicate cards just to assign somebody a window of time to do a task... Is there a power up that will allow this?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 8, 2021

@Paul Griffin 

You can try planyway power up. I recall they had start date before Trello added the attribute to the card. They might have also included it for checklist item. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events