Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show members on a sync'd card that don't have access to the board? (see details)

David Petsolt July 22, 2022
  • We use multiple boards, each with different members (Team Board B, C, D, etc)
  • We sync the cards on each board to a "Master" Board that shows everything for execs (Board A)
  • Is there a way to show who is a member of a card from Team Board (B, C, D) on the Master board (A) without giving that member access to the Master Board (A)?

Example:
    Intern Joe is a member of a board titled TEAM DEV, and is working on a card PROJECT ALPHA. This board syncs cards with EXEC BOARD. Joe does not have access to EXEC Board, but EXECS would like to see who is assigned to the card PROJECT ALPHA without having to go to each Team Board.

Appreciate any help or ideas!!

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2022

Hey @David Petsolt - my answer depends on how you're 'syncing' your cards. Are you using a Power-Up like Unito? 

David Petsolt July 28, 2022

Yes, that's exactly what I'm using @Alex Waite -- also open to other ways to do the syncing. Thanks for any help!

David Petsolt August 2, 2022

Any ideas @Alex Waite ?

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2022

Hi @David Petsolt - I recommend reaching out to Unito to see if they can help you with this request as you're using the Unito Power-Up :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events