Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show card without board?

Amit Zur January 12, 2020

When working in the context of a specific card, I normally wish to load only that card, without all the clutter of the board behind it.

This happens whenever I visit a direct link to a card (via an email notification or anything else).

This is actually the normal way I want to use Trello. The case of looking at the entire board is less frequent.

Is there a way to do this?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
DPKJ
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2020

@Amit ZurWelcome to the Community!

@Deepanshu Nataniis correct about non-availability of such feature, and reason being roots of Trello are giving you full picture of project on one screen.

Trello thrives on it's board view, so I don't think this will be available in near future. So, I you like to work on single card, card URL that you get in mail is your friend, just keep that open in one browser window till it is done.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 12, 2020

@Amit ZurAt present, this is not possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events